• Rugged one-piece, die-cast aluminum housing secures the thermally conductive LED panel and electrical chamber
• Low profile, 3G vibration rated compact design minimizes wind load requirements.
• Housing is completely sealed against moisture and environmental contaminants.
• Available in IES Type III, IV, V distributions
• Light engines are available in standard 4000 K and 5000 K (70 CRI) configurations.
• Scalable Lumen Packages from 13,900 to 42,000 Lumens replaces up to 1000W Metal Halide.
• Optics is precisely designed to shape the distribution, maximizing efficiency and application spacing.
• The optics can conform to dark sky requirement.
• Universal 120-277 VAC or 347-480 VAC input voltage
• Standard with 1-10V dimming driver(s)
• THD: ≤20%
• Power Factor: ≥90%
AMBIENT TEMPERATURE: -40˚ C to 40˚ C (-40° F to 104° F).
WARRANTY: Five year warranty.
• Suitable for mounting heights ranging from 26-50’ in area lighting applications
• Round pole, Square pole, slipfitter, wall mount and yoke are available
LIFESPAN: Estimated 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations.