● Rugged one-piece, die-cast aluminum housing secures the thermally conductive LED panel and electrical chamber
● Low profile, 3G vibration rated compact design minimizes wind load requirements.
● Housing is completely sealed against moisture and environmental contaminants.
● Available in IES Type III, IV, V distributions
● Light engines are available in standard 4000 K and 5000 K (70 CRI) configurations.
● Scalable Lumen Packages from 5,360 to 42,000 Lumens replaces up to 1000W Metal Halide.
● Optics is precisely designed to shape the distribution, maximizing efficiency and application spacing.
● For the ultimate level of spill light control, an optional house-side shield accessory can be field or factory installed. ● The optics can conform to dark sky requirement.
● Universal 120-277 VAC or 347-480 VAC input voltage
● Standard with 1-10V dimming driver(s)
● THD: ≤20%
● Power Factor: ≥90%
● Optional occupancy sensor
● Optional Photocell
● Ambient operating temperature -40°C to 45°C (-40°F to 113°F)
● Suitable for mounting heights ranging from 26-50’ in area lighting applications
● Round pole, Square pole, slipfitter and wall mount are available
● The design can be operated by one person to install the whole lamp
● Estimated 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations
● Available in black, dark bronze, silver/gray, or white.
● UL west location listed and DLC qualified.
● Auto Dealerships
● Parking Lots
● Facade Lighting
● 5 year warranty.