By providing superior high output and high efficiency, FME LSL-2 Series is the ideal solution for outdoor sports lighting such as municipal, school and semiprofessional. Dynamic thermal management design maximizes heat dissipation and significantly improves the life of luminaires. Built-in surge suppression adds an extra layer of protection to the luminaire driver. Versatile mounting bracket for hassle-free installation.
• Sealed die-cast profile for outdoor application
• Low-profile, 3G vibration rated, compact design minimizes wind lead requirements
• Housing is completely sealed against moisture and environmental contaminants (IP66)
• Available in NEMA 3H x 3V, 4H x 4V distributions
• Light engines available in standard 4000K, 5000K, 5700K (70/80/90 CRI) configurations
• Scalable Lumen Packages from 68,160 to 118,000 Lumens.
• Optics precisely designed to shape the distribution, maximizing efficiency and application spacing.
• Universal 120-277V or 277-480V input voltage
• Standard with 0-10V dimming driver(s)
• Built-in surge suppression with 10KA at 120-277V (20KA at 277-480V)
• THD: ≤ 20%
• Power factor: ≥ 90%
• Ambient operating temperature is -40°C to 55°C (-40°F to 131°F)
• Estimated 100,000 hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations
10 year warranty.