The HOL Series High Mast is an LED solution for expressway, free way interchanges and other large area applications. Unique reflective optics is designed to optimize ap-plication efficiency and minimize glare. The luminaries' is an efficient solution lowering energy consumption as compared to transitional HID fixtures providing additional operating cost savings.
• Smart lighting system
• Lid-latch driver box design
• Less energy consumption
• Easy installation & maintenance
• Rugged. weather-tight design and 3G Vibration ratings
• Corrosion resistant polyester powder painted
• Expressway and Freeway Inter changes
• Port Facilities
• Trailer/Container Yard and Rail Yard Operations.
• Multiple light distributions to maximize performance: 15D,30D,60D, T2M,T3M,T4M, T5.
• -40° C to 50° C (-40°F to 122°F) average operating temp range.
• 1-10V dimming driver device standard.
• 100-277Vac operation, 50/60HZ standard, 347V/480V 50/60Hz optional.
• HOL light engine uses reflective technology to optimize application efficiency and minimize glare. Utilizes high brightness LEDS.
• LM-79 test and report in accordance with IESNA standard
• HOL1 : 3000K - 6500K CCT
• HOL2 / HOL3 : 2700K - 6500K CCT
• Minimum CRI of 70, 80, and 90 optional.
FME Lighting | 18585 Coastal Highway | Unit 10 PMB 2004 | Rehoboth Beach Delaware, 19971
877-234-8460 | Fax: 302-650-1901 | email@example.com